January 22, 2012

ArtTrader Magazine Workshop Plug

This robot girl was created from watching a video by Andrea Melione from the Fantastic Faces online workshop through ArtTrader magazine. I cannot say enough about the quality of workshops through the mag, the website, and the personal feedback and support provided.

I'm having major problems with inspiration; my muse is blowing in the wind that is howling outside, I guess. Yet since I signed up for the workshop, I can pop online, watch a video, follow along, try new things, keep my critic at bay, and learn.

While I definitely didn't think I did a good job, this card has received some positive comments at Atcs For All, so even in this slump of mine I feel like I'm still creating.

Thank you Andrea and ArtTrader Mag!!

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cute and neat robot girl. Lovely colors and detail. I recently had an issue with inspiration too, so I know the feeling! (Have you ever tried Illustration Friday? Weekly challenges, tons of great artists, and lots of different skill levels and inspiration.)

    (Visiting from Artists in Blogland!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I joined Artists in Blogland, and to meet you! I'll have to find Illustration Friday, it sounds just right. Thank you for your comment!

      Delete