February 14, 2011

The Journey Begins

I am finally starting a blog to mark the beginning of a journey that has taken me over 30 years to start. Since I began doing artist trading cards at ATCs for All in August of 2010, my life has taken a creative turn, and I see the world differently. Art can no longer take a back seat in my life, and I must express and share. I'll probably post more here about why this is happening and what it all means, but for now, just bear with me as I uncover a part of myself that simply refused to come out until now. I'm still finding my style and taking baby steps, but I'm loving it!

So, welcome and Namaste!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on starting a blog ~ it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just added you to my rss reader. Looking forward to seeing there this journey will take you

    Genxster

    ReplyDelete